How You Can Support Us
Please take part in our Events – and bring a friend!
To donate or sponsor us please click the button or contact Paul Moser, Hertsmere Mencap Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org or 07785 772600.
We are grateful to all donors – all proceeds go directly to fund our Activities.
Fundraising, your way
Anyone can do something special to raise funds to improve the lives of people with a learning disability
Ok, so you’re passionate about supporting people with a learning disability and would like to fundraise and improve lives? You’re in the right place!
There are so many things you can do to support Hertsmere Mencap’s work. From bake-offs to taking on your own physical challenge anywhere in the world. You decide what suits you and when.
Here are some of the things supporters have done to raise funds for Hertsmere Mencap:
- Pupils from Haberdashers schools packed nuts and raisins and made puzzles for visually impaired people which sold at a fundraising event and raised £95
- Pupils from Hertswood Academy washed cars and held bake sales raising more than £500
- Lara sold sweets and other goodies after school for a week and raised £175
- Morrisons and Tesco, Borehamwood as well as members of the community donated prizes to our Christmas raffle and raised £145
- Borehamwood Mayor Cllr Victor Eni, organised a Jazz evening and raised more than £900
You can donate your celebration day to Hertsmere Mencap or organise a bake off at work, a quiz night or sports tournament.
It’s your choice and we’ll support you in any way we can, so if you’re fundraising for the first time, don’t worry, we’ll be right behind you.